The coronavirus COVID19 has put a stop to “business as usual”
- Companies are revisiting their travel plans and policies as well as sick leave and remote work policies
- The implications for supplier diversity is that events may be smaller or cancelled completely
- How do suppliers work with companies that have these challenges?
- How do companies that still want diverse suppliers conduct outreach?
- How does supplier diversity work if events are cancelled?
With this program you will get:
- The Diversity Masterminds playbook you can use to make a strategic plan
- Weekly accountability emails with tips and tricks to develop that plan
- The opportunity to attend office hours with Liz and Heather on Tuesday, March 17 at 8AM PT/11AM ET and Tuesday, March 31st at 8AM PT/11AM ET
- Opportunity to be interviewed for the Business UNusual series
We will send you the zoom link after you register. Join us!
Mini Mastermind: Business UNusual