Starts Wednesday March 18th. Courses are for one hour every Wednesday at 9AM PT/Noon ET.
The coronavirus COVID19 has put a stop to “business as usual”
- Companies are revisiting their travel plans and policies as well as sick leave and remote work policies
- The implications for supplier diversity is that events may be smaller or cancelled completely
- How do suppliers work with companies that have these challenges?
- How do companies that still want diverse suppliers conduct outreach?
- How does supplier diversity work if events are cancelled?
There will be SIX (6) Sessions instead of 8 with a focus on how to approach your strategy OUTSIDE of events.Included with each course is an ebook on RFPs, Certification Roadmap workbook and bonus material from partners.